PDA

View Full Version : bouquets???

josh_g
01-11-12, 22:42
just got the box all set up and working but when i press the menu button i dont have the channel list option?

i have the big list of channels but its not seperated like in the DBE GUI.

im using sgtflipflop any ideas?

abu baniaz
01-11-12, 22:47
1. Press the TV button.
or
2. The two up/down arrow buttons shows you lists, you can then press blue to navigate to the correct folder.

josh_g
01-11-12, 22:52
thanks for the hlep

demented
01-11-12, 22:53
That sounds similar to the problem I had. I just downloaded the autobouquets plugin and that solved my problem. Enjoying the receiver?

Sicilian
02-11-12, 07:23
You could upload your own bouquets, follow this guide http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?623-How-to-send-save-Enigma-Settings-to-the-VUDuo-using-DBEdit

Settings packs here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Enigma-2-Settings

josh_g
02-11-12, 09:55
where did you get the auto bouqeuts from and does it have the sky numbering? yerp i love it well worth the money and a million miled better than the open box i had before!

Stanman
02-11-12, 11:02
Its in the feeds.
Menu/plugins/green button/extensions/autobouquet. its the file withou PO or SRC in its name towards the end of name

josh_g
02-11-12, 11:15
Its in the feeds.
Menu/plugins/green button/extensions/autobouquet. its the file withou PO or SRC in its name towards the end of name

i shall have a look tonight when i get home from work, will this just keep my current channel list auto updated or compltly wipe it in favor of this one? also does it have the sky numbering?

Stanman
02-11-12, 12:46
It will create a new one keeping the sly numbering. Your existing bouquet will still be there but will nit get updated by this plugin.

demented
03-11-12, 12:05
Is it possible to delete my manual channel scan list of channels now that I have auto bouquets working?

Stanman
03-11-12, 16:44
If your talking about the upbutton and red button list than NO,

if its a list you created than highlight it press menu and delete

Mr. Mister
03-11-12, 16:59
Open your bouquets list .. ie.. Up > Blue button..

Highlight the bouquet you want to delete.. Then :

Menu > Remove Entry > OK

do this for every bouquet you wish to delete..

demented
03-11-12, 17:17
Thanks very much!