PDA

View Full Version : Vu duo settings with dreambox edit

ggp759
12-09-10, 20:04
Hi guys am using dreambox edit to transfer settings from my pc to the vu which is using vix image. I want to transfer settings from vhannibal for 13-19e and sky uk from another source. How can i make them co-exist? I mean which ever i transfer last is the only setting am seeing on the box. I have unticked the option that says remove unused bouquets. Any ideas? thanks

basilyoung
12-09-10, 20:58
Daft question

why dont you add the 28 east list to dreambox edit, then transferr to the unit
or transferr your 13/19 list over, then scan in 28 east, then re edit the listings on db edit?
or down load a full listing, then delete the unwanted sats

baz

Data
12-09-10, 22:59
you could just import the new data from the source to the 28.2 .just open the 28.2 in dreambox edit then open another session of dreambox edit with the 13-19 then click on the import tab then point it to the 13-19 dir and it will then ask you to choose which bouquets you want to add.

ggp759
13-09-10, 17:46
thanks for the replies but i did not quite understand the method that data is proposing. can you please clarify? I have 2 sets of settings on file. Sky uk and 13/19e. Is there a way to combine them before i send them to the box? Also is there a way to delete every channel on the box including the lists from satellites and provides without reflashing? thanks again for all the help.

grtmoby
13-09-10, 23:28
u have 2 set of setting (setting 1 and setting 2) each is on a separate folder on ur pc.

open dbedit and open setting 1 then open another window of dbedit that will open setting 2. u now have 2 options:

1- select all channels (Ctrl+A) and then copy and paste in setting 2 window. repeat this with the bouquets as well.
2- on dbedit window with setting 1, click on import and browse to where setting 2 is placed.

the easiest and most effective way i found to delete all channels is using the factory reset option.