PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] Request for image manager

marty
31-10-12, 18:54
When I had a Duo and ran image manager to backup an image you could press the blue button to "continue in background" could this feature possibly be added to the Quad?
On the Quad you have to wait until its finished before exiting.
No big deal, just a nice touch :thumbsup:

Larry-G
31-10-12, 19:06
When I had a Duo and ran image manager to backup an image you could press the blue button to "continue in background" could this feature possibly be added to the Quad?
On the Quad you have to wait until its finished before exiting.
No big deal, just a nice touch :thumbsup:

The reason that option was removed is because, a system backup uses a large amount of system resources and certain system files have to be accessed as well, it's best not to be doing any thing else at those times, especially processes which may them selves use large ampunts od system resources.

I know the Quad is a beast in terms of it's power but i think it's best to keep the current system as we now have it.

marty
31-10-12, 19:16
The reason that option was removed is because, a system backup uses a large amount of system resources and certain system files have to be accessed as well, it's best not to be doing any thing else at those times, especially processes which may them selves use large ampunts od system resources.

I know the Quad is a beast in terms of it's power but i think it's best to keep the current system as we now have it.

Well if there is a reason for it thats fine :) I just it was missing by accident :thumbsup: