PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] (BUG) VixTeamImage VuDuo 3.0.3XX and the TV-Spielfilm Plugin

Lothar2
28-10-12, 21:16
please create a separate thread for this as currently this thread is over 700 posts long and you run the risk of your plea for help becoming lost in amongst the other posts, as to the reason the plugin no longer works with the image again i would suggest you contact the author as it is something he may have to fix for it to become compatible with later images.

Ok, here ist the separated Theme. :)

Hello,

i have installed 3.0.204, works great. Now i have onlineupdate to 3.0.339 and when i will programming a record in the "TV-Spielfilm Plugin 3.1" with the Red Button the Voduo crashes.
Today i have a cleanistall the newest VIX image 3.0.390 and the newest Version of TV-Spielfilm-Plugin and the Box crashes regardless. When i go back to VIX 3.0.204 the Plugin works perfekt.
I have contact the Author of the Plugin and he means it is a Bug in the Image.

Problem ist ja, dass dein Image mit der config Abfrage config.recording.margin_before.value nix anfangen kann bzw keinen Wert zurück liefert. Dies ist aber eine enigma Grundfunktionen, daher kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass so ein Bug lange in einem Image überlebt.
-------------------------------
Problem is that your image with the query config "config.recording.margin_before.value" can start anything or no value returns. But this is an enigma basic functions, so I can not imagine that such a bug survive long in an image.

Rob van der Does
29-10-12, 08:51
Yeah, as was to be expected: the plugin is not compatible with ViX.
The author apparently uses default Dream-based images, and we're far ahead of that.

The 'enigma basic function' he refers to, has indeed been left behind and found a much better successor (that enigma basic function was old sloppy DM-coding).

Lothar2
29-10-12, 13:09
Thx,

what is the "better successor"? What can do the author to make the Plugin compatible?

Larry-G
29-10-12, 13:18
He needs to update his plugin for use with new pli 3.0 images and pli based images.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
29-10-12, 17:15
what is the "better successor"? What can do the author to make the Plugin compatible?
In the modern images 'value' has been replaced by '.getValue()'.
But give the reaction of the author I very much doubt he ever used anything outside the DM-images..........

Explanation:
The command '.value' in all configs have been replaced by '.getValue()', as '.value' does not return true vale but just a string of the value.
i.e. using .value on a ConfigNumber does not return the integer but just a string of the value. Using .getValue() returns the value as an integer as it should.

Lothar2
01-12-12, 22:34
Hello,

the author cant solve the issue. he means only the VIX Image have this problem. In other PLI3.0 based Images the plugin allegedly works perfect. :confused:
Now i have update VIX to 3.0.470 and the timerfunction inside the plugin furthermore crashes the box.
Is there indeed no possibility to solve the problem inside the Image? As already written, with the initalrelease VIX3.0.204 the plugin works great. :thumbsup:
My problem, i would like use HbbTV, but this will dont work on 3.0.204.

joyful advent
Lothar

Trial
01-12-12, 23:02
hallo lothar2,
TV Spielfilm will not be developed anymore and hbbtv is working for around a week in ViX.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Lothar2
01-12-12, 23:44
hbbtv is working for around a week in ViX.

hbbtv in vix dont play Videos from ZDF-Mediathek.

andyblac
02-12-12, 03:32
hbbtv in vix dont play Videos from ZDF-Mediathek.

what channel please ?,

just fixed it for NDR Meadiathek

Lothar2
02-12-12, 10:11
The Channel is "ZDF". Pictureslideshows work, but Videos remain black. It is the message "Please wait, loading video" for a few seconds, but then nothing happens.