PDA

View Full Version : VIX team Vu+ duo EPG

beezo
12-09-10, 11:59
Hi guys,

after all the good comments about the new image by vix team for the duo, i decided to take the plunge and put it on my box. im impressed but i have 2 probems

1. when selecting the menu, i cant see all of the words as the screen is bigger than my tv if you know what i mean. it not the tv settings as i tried to make it smaller but it makes no differance. i cant find anywhere on the box where i can adjust screen settings. any ideas

2. The EPG menu shows al the channels on the left hand side but i dont get any channels info for any channels whatso ever?? any ides again guys

pooface
12-09-10, 12:04
Hi guys,

after all the good comments about the new image by vix team for the duo, i decided to take the plunge and put it on my box. im impressed but i have 2 probems

1. when selecting the menu, i cant see all of the words as the screen is bigger than my tv if you know what i mean. it not the tv settings as i tried to make it smaller but it makes no differance. i cant find anywhere on the box where i can adjust screen settings. any ideas

2. The EPG menu shows al the channels on the left hand side but i dont get any channels info for any channels whatso ever?? any ides again guys

1. A few people have mentioned that problem. What tv set do you have. We have looked in to a setting for v1.1 to allow for any overscan. Have you been ok on other images (i.e. no overscan problems?!)
2. Have you downloaded any epg data to your box yet? Press blue, go to the epg grabber, press blue again, and choose the sources you want data for. Save this, and then press yellow to download. Once all the data has been downloaded, you should get epg in the channel lists...

beezo
12-09-10, 15:32
1. A few people have mentioned that problem. What tv set do you have. We have looked in to a setting for v1.1 to allow for any overscan. Have you been ok on other images (i.e. no overscan problems?!)
2. Have you downloaded any epg data to your box yet? Press blue, go to the epg grabber, press blue again, and choose the sources you want data for. Save this, and then press yellow to download. Once all the data has been downloaded, you should get epg in the channel lists...

thanx for the reply mate.

had the lastest pli image on and had no problems with that. it just seems to be this image im struggling with

also thanx for the info about the EPG. all sorted now

so what you recommend to do about the overscan. is there a fix??

pooface
12-09-10, 20:19
thanx for the reply mate.

had the lastest pli image on and had no problems with that. it just seems to be this image im struggling with

also thanx for the info about the EPG. all sorted now

so what you recommend to do about the overscan. is there a fix??

Has been implemented for the next version of the image...

andyblac
13-09-10, 09:31
Has been implemented for the next version of the image...

which is in alpha test stage another couple of days should do it :)

samad
24-09-10, 03:10
I am in epg sources and when i tick one epg and press the green button for ok, it just take me to one level back in menu and nothing is downloaded.

samad
24-09-10, 03:17
OK suddenly when I came out of the menu I saw "hour glass" and now I see epg for SKY UK.

Can I get epg for other sats too like 19 and 13?

Billy-bob
05-01-12, 21:14
I had the same issue what did was, changed the settings of skins when I received the box the skin default was set at Skin-HD (Black background) but I changed to the normal standard ( Blue background.) it automatic adjust screen the screen.