PDA

View Full Version : Can't install any alternative skin on VIX image

Likvid
12-09-10, 00:02
I tried to install some other skins from the German board that works with latest VTI2.0, but when i install them on VIX the whole box crashes with the green screen of death.

Anyone know how to fix this?

delahzo
12-09-10, 00:32
Hi,

VIX Team have said the only skin that works with v1 image is Vu+HD, any other skins will crash the box.
I assume there will be more skins available as the team/others gets time to do them.

pooface
12-09-10, 00:54
Hi,

VIX Team have said the only skin that works with v1 image is Vu+HD, any other skins will crash the box.
I assume there will be more skins available as the team/others gets time to do them.

Exactly, we need time. At the minute, main priority is to get extra features added to the image :p By all means, if others wish to convert current skins to the image, then please do so ;)

canthackit
12-09-10, 14:52
i'm using the infinity skin but i don't work fully a few glitches, but apart from that i does display everything correctly, sorry andy it's not a dig honest!;)

i'll just 'ang about for V1.1:eek:

regards: canthackit

koyote_0942
12-09-10, 14:59
this skin can also be installed but also has bug (Notice also has bug)

Likvid
12-09-10, 20:02
I tried that LT6 skin yesterday and there are errors when installing it missing modules, i tried to start the skin but the box just crashes.

I have tried all new skins made for v2.0 and none of them works.

I just hope DM Concinnity skin will get modified as it's the nicest of them all...

niteman1969
02-01-11, 19:02
Got to say LT6 HD is my favourite skin ever, but the green screen on this version makes it unusable,
hopefully someone can sort it out and get it to work with the vix epg...

bassethound
02-01-11, 20:04
There will be more skins added/fixed to work with the next vix image