PDA

View Full Version : menu page too big ??

pazza07
22-10-12, 12:39
Hi, just installed the latest VIX image for my vu solo, i'm loving this image apart from one thing, the menu page is too big, meaning i view all the page ie. i press menu and where it says MAIN MENU i can only see AIN MENU, missing the M. this is the same when it comes to the bottom of the page where i can't view the coloured buttons. I have tried changing the HDMI mode and viewing aspects but that hasn't changed anything. I hope i've made this clear and hope someone can help me, cheers

maddop
22-10-12, 12:43
You need to navigate to the Display Settings within the menu and adjust the Width and Height of the screen using the options there.

pazza07
22-10-12, 12:48
You need to navigate to the Display Settings within the menu and adjust the Width and Height of the screen using the options there.
I have had a look in display settings but it doesn't give me that option, only to change brightness etc.

mickyblueys
22-10-12, 12:49
I have had a look in display settings but it doesn't give me that option, only to change brightness etc.

It is under user interface

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
22-10-12, 12:50
menu> setup> system> user interface> Position setup.

or better still turn overscan off on the TV it self as rite now your tv is displaying every pixel at 1.05% which is negatively affecting the picture quality on every thing.

maddop
22-10-12, 12:51
I'm not at home at the moment from memory i think its: OSD Setup

pazza07
22-10-12, 12:57
Sorted it cheers, in the tv settings it was set to zoom, just changed that to full and now all is well, thanks again.