PDA

View Full Version : HDD do not work with vix 3.0 b281

flovv
21-10-12, 22:45
Hi,

I just updated (online update) from 262 to 281 and after that my hdd (wdc 2TB green, just 1 month old) is not working, looks like it is not even recognized. I tried to initiate it and this runs to 99% then fails when it is about to mount it. If I install the 262 again it can be initiated and is working as it should again, but after updating it again, it fails.
I noticed that the 281 is using newer drivers, though that is all I have found out.

edit: forgot to write that I have a et-9500.

Does anyone had the same issue?
/f

delboy13
21-10-12, 23:40
i just updated vu duo same problem with hdd and usb

judge
21-10-12, 23:45
Have ye tried rebooting without any USB drives plugged in?

flovv
22-10-12, 12:30
Have ye tried rebooting without any USB drives plugged in?

In my case I don't have any usb connected, just internal sata disk.

flovv
22-10-12, 20:43
Hey,

Just relized that I wrote build 281, I ment 381 of course. If someone please could change that in the topic it would be great.
Also if someone has info about this it would be even better ;)
/f

olaf65
22-10-12, 21:09
Hi,
I've got the same problem. Think the mountpoint is wrong. hdd is mounted to /media/hdd. Timeshift settings are mounted to /hdd/timeshift. I'm not able to move it to /media/hdd/timeshift...

Hi,

I just updated (online update) from 262 to 281 and after that my hdd (wdc 2TB green, just 1 month old) is not working, looks like it is not even recognized. I tried to initiate it and this runs to 99% then fails when it is about to mount it. If I install the 262 again it can be initiated and is working as it should again, but after updating it again, it fails.
I noticed that the 281 is using newer drivers, though that is all I have found out.

edit: forgot to write that I have a et-9500.

Does anyone had the same issue?
/f

DISCODV
22-10-12, 21:46
I had same problem yesterday, i reflashed using USB and it started working again. Looks like when we do an online update the reciver is trying to restore settings from an incompatible backup which is causing issues with harddrive

flovv
01-11-12, 19:24
Now my disk is working again, updated yesterday to the newest, 393?, very happy :D
Do any one know what the issue was?
/f