PDA

View Full Version : Bouquets

philly1
21-10-12, 10:12
Hi can i load more than one bouquet at a time, because when i try it replaces the one there, I want to keep the (Mr.Mister- Vix Team 28.2 east Sky UK Bouquets 17-10-12) but add others for other satellites. Thanks

Stanman
21-10-12, 10:15
Yes you can but you need to do it in dreamset or dreamboxedit on the pc and than send to box.

Open two incidents of the software and copy and paste across - you can do indivdual channels but not whole bouquets, so will need to create your biuquet in the master file.

philly1
21-10-12, 10:27
sorry new to this is there any info on how to do this? so for eg 13e i have to make my own channel list?

Larry-G
21-10-12, 10:32
you can only have one bouquet list on the receiver at any one time as you have discovered sending a new bouquet over will wipe the one thats already on there.

there are a few alternatives though.

1. using the existing bouquet on the receiver ( in your case MR.mister ) update the satellites.xml file to include the other satellites you want to receive and do a manual scan on all those locations. This method is however very time consuming.

2. again using the MR.mister bouquet as a base you could use a settings editor as suggested by stanman above to merge another pack to it. for example you could merge the MR.mister pack with the vhannibal motorized pack for best results.

philly1
21-10-12, 10:39
when i try to load another bouquet on dreamboxedit it overwrites the first, can you tell me how to merge both? thanks

Larry-G
21-10-12, 11:03
open two instances of DBE one with the MR.mister bouquets and the second with the bouquets you intend to merge with it. you can then copy and paste as needed between the two DBE screens.