PDA

View Full Version : Zombi's Picons VFD VUPlus Ultimo HD [ IPK ]

Larry-G
21-10-12, 07:37
Zombi's Picons VFD VUPlus Ultimo HD [ IPK ]

version v06 for 28.0e, 19.2e & 13.e install USB,HDD & CF

uscool
21-10-12, 19:49
hi ,i tried the enigma2-plugin-picon-vfd-zombis-service_reference-28.0e-v06-inst_hdd-mipsel.ipk , dont get anything installs fine and i can see folder in hdd with the logos but noting on vfd ? i have rossi's large vfd picons 28.2 working fine ?

Thanks

Ev0
21-10-12, 20:06
hi ,i tried the enigma2-plugin-picon-vfd-zombis-service_reference-28.0e-v06-inst_hdd-mipsel.ipk , dont get anything installs fine and i can see folder in hdd with the logos but noting on vfd ? i have rossi's large vfd picons 28.2 working fine ?

Thanks

They won't work with the edit Rossi has done.

With all OpenPli based images, the vfd has to be told the exact size of the picons otherwise it will not display them also the 28e picons need to be greyscale otherwise they are inverted (the 19e and 13e picons will display if you specify the correct size in the skin_display_picon.xml).

With BH or VTi for example you tell it a size, but it will display them still if they are bigger or smaller and it doesn't matter if they are greyscale or indexed colour either.

uscool
21-10-12, 20:10
so these wont work on vix image ? only file i ftp from rossi was skin_display_picon.xml, i didnt save the orginal :( thanks

Ev0
21-10-12, 20:15
so these wont work on vix image ? only file i ftp from rossi was skin_display_picon.xml, i didnt save the orginal :( thanks

No they won't work with ViX / OpenViX, Black Pole, OpenPli or any of the others based on OpenPli.

If you have put Rossi's file into /etc/enigma2 then just delete it and the original will be working again as it's not stored there with ViX ;)

uscool
21-10-12, 20:22
hi no problem will stick to rossi as they great, nice and large :)