PDA

View Full Version : VIX - No New Plugin Found

Tkr001
11-09-10, 02:00
So I have flashed VIX, setup the tuners etc. In order to get encrypted streams I need to install CCcam. However when I press the green button in plugins I get the message "no new plugins found". This is strange as I haven't installed any plugins at all yet. Help please.

satmanbasil
11-09-10, 02:27
Hi mate

Two things to check...first make sure your network connection is working and it sees the internet ... second try again later today as the server cud be down .

regards
satmanbasil

Tkr001
11-09-10, 02:43
Thanks, I assume my internet connection is fine as if I flash a PLI image plugins are available. This has been constant for about 16 hours so it seems unlikely the server has been down that long. I would really like to give VIX a go but without CCcam I am snookered.

Tkr001
12-09-10, 06:34
So tried again this morning (about 7 hours ago down here). Worked fine. Just tried again now and got the same message.....something is fishy somewhere.

Sicilian
12-09-10, 06:54
Just checked here, all is fine. Please check you network settings etc...

canthackit
12-09-10, 07:36
as an alternative..
just try menu>plugins.
that works sometimes.

regards: canthackit

yngvekl
12-09-10, 07:53
Beware that you cannot use wlan at the moment. This will be fixed in a later release (as I have learned in another thread :) ). Use cabeled eth for now...

/Yngve

Tkr001
12-09-10, 08:10
Yep, only using wired. I did the network tests and all were fine. Powered cycled my adsl router and it is all working now. Thanks. I think I will stick with VIX. If this is the first effort then I have high hopes as it develops. Well done to all who worked on it.