PDA

View Full Version : Problems with EPG only showing Freesat Guide

bangorbob
18-10-12, 16:49
I am running vix Version 3 Build 364 with crosspeg epg, everything has been fine until today when I noticed that the epg is only showing for the freesat channels and not the sky channels. I have had the crosspeg settings set to download every morning at 4.00am which has been fine, I have tried redownloading the epg via the plugin and the epg setting in the menu, the download appears to complete fully finishing with parsing summaries with 13.44mb but does not complete with the saving data that I have seen before.

Stanman
18-10-12, 18:34
check the opentv sat its setup for in case its changed simehow to 28.4

bangorbob
19-10-12, 10:43
check the opentv sat its setup for in case its changed simehow to 28.4

Checked and it is set to 28.2, decided to go back into the settings and changed the location to internal flash and this time it fully completed with saving data at the end, and epg now shows for all channels. The question now is why did it not save fully to the usb drive, also is it ok to keep crossepg saving to the internal flash knowing that it is a very small space. Is is possible to check what is in the internal flash and be able to clean it up to before it might become full?

Silent
19-10-12, 15:14
Where you save EPG has no effect on what shows. EPG.dat is only written when Enigma is shutdown (or if you schedule it) and read in to memory when Enigma is started.

I would move it to the USB drive and then delete the EPG.dat from flash.