PDA

View Full Version : Delete unwanted bouquets? Using AutoBouquets

skittle7
17-10-12, 18:48
Hi,

I really need to clear up a few things before I get my Gigablue box perfect.

I've setup AutoBouquets successfully and I've now got those bouquets along with Mr. Misters bouquets/settings now underneath them.

I now don't see the point in having two sets of bouquets? Why do we have 28.2.e settings when the majority have got AutoBouquets? I'm confused..

So what I'm asking is, how do I delete the Mr. Mister bouquet to leave the self-updating AutoBouquet plugin..
Also, is there anyway to rename the Auto names say from " - - Entertainment" to "Entertainment"?
Plus, when I choose a bouquet, at the top of my screen, it always say its on " - - News" when I haven't even picked News.. bug?

Thanks for all your patience and help in advance.

im85288
17-10-12, 18:55
how do I delete the Mr. Mister bouquet to leave the self-updating AutoBouquet plugin..

Easiest way to do this is by highlighting the Mr. Mister bouquet and pressing Menu on your remote to bring up the options...then select remove entry.

Larry-G
17-10-12, 18:56
Hi,

I really need to clear up a few things before I get my Gigablue box perfect.

I've setup AutoBouquets successfully and I've now got those bouquets along with Mr. Misters bouquets/settings now underneath them.

I now don't see the point in having two sets of bouquets? Why do we have 28.2.e settings when the majority have got AutoBouquets? I'm confused..

So what I'm asking is, how do I delete the Mr. Mister bouquet to leave the self-updating AutoBouquet plugin..
Also, is there anyway to rename the Auto names say from " - - Entertainment" to "Entertainment"?
Plus, when I choose a bouquet, at the top of my screen, it always say its on " - - News" when I haven't even picked News.. bug?

Thanks for all your patience and help in advance.

The autobouquet plugin is a relatively new plugin where as the E2bouquets have been around since the beginning as they where the only way to produce a customized channel list. Rather than deleting the MR.mister bouquets i would recommend that you delete almost all of those generated by the autobouquets plugin, this will still allow the plugin to update your channels without generating a set of channel heading each time it's run.

skittle7
17-10-12, 19:10
Ah right, that's answered the bulk of the questions. Does it always populate itself with the extra bouquet or can I stop it?

What settings do you use, Mr Mister or SGTFlipFlop? Can't decide you see. I don't really like how Mr Mister ones have the address of this website built in them, I suppose I can't change this easily in DreamboxEdit?

Plus, I plan to move my setup data from a USB stick to my external hard drive. Would I need to setup CrossEPG and AutoBouquets again?

skittle7
17-10-12, 20:19
Easiest way to do this is by highlighting the Mr. Mister bouquet and pressing Menu on your remote to bring up the options...then select remove entry.

Sorry, how do you delete entries?
What point in the menus do I need to go? Desperately scrambling around trying to figure it out hah

Larry-G
17-10-12, 20:26
Sorry, how do you delete entries?
What point in the menus do I need to go? Desperately scrambling around trying to figure it out hah

press the up or down buttons to pull up the channel list, then blue to go to favorites, then highlight the one you want to delete and hit menu and you should see a delete entry option.

skittle7
17-10-12, 20:35
Excellent, thank you!

I've now read at least half of the AutoBouquets thread. Contains many answers.
In the latest version, do I still need to keep the "28.2E --UK Bouquets--" bouquet at the top to keep my Sky numbering and for the plugin to update?

Thanks.

Stanman
17-10-12, 20:52
Delete everything as said above, re run the autobouquet and than delete any unwanted bouquets.

You will need to STILL have the 28.2E ---UK AB to keep the sly numbering but can delete everything below that, which will not affect the numbering but make it harder to go to specific areas ie sport / movies

skittle7
17-10-12, 21:39
Right. I've deleted all the auto created ones accept the important UK 28.2E one.

So I'm left with that one and my other Mr Mister bouquet settings but when I do a quick number selection from my remote, the channel doesn't change to the correct (Sky numbers) channel?

Are the other settings not making it work?

EDIT: Think I've found the post I need elsewhere. I'll report back if needed. Thanks again.

EDIT 2: Nope, still would like a clear answer? Thanks

Silent
18-10-12, 14:02
Are you using the plugin from the feeds mate or from the first post? I can think of a few things it could be if it's first post.

Edit: just to say you are not alone with the problem where the EPG shows the Bouquet name of the channel you're currently watching rather than the Bouquet of the EPG you're viewing. I have it too but to date haven't found anyone else with it. Even flashing to PLI and back to Vix didn't solve it :(