PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Possible feature?

Rahat786786
17-10-12, 00:27
I have sky channel numbering on my box and was wondering, when I press vix epg it shows up but I cannot navigate through channels easily. For example, if I am on channel 501 - Sky News and want to then browse through the progam listings of other channels I have to keep pressing up or down til I get to a channel like 101 - BBC One. I know I can first zap to the channel and press EPG but wouldn't it be possible to enter the channel number and then the Vix EPG goes to the channel listings?

Another question is whether or not an option can be added so that we can change channels with number input from the remote when it is in timeshift mode.

Rob van der Does
17-10-12, 06:53
In timeshift numbers are used for 'time jumping', as is the case on every playback. Changing that behaviour would be very confusing, and lead to jump to other channels when time jump is intended (and hence loosing the timeshift).
So: no, that's not possible.

mickyblueys
17-10-12, 06:54
I have sky channel numbering on my box and was wondering, when I press vix epg it shows up but I cannot navigate through channels easily. For example, if I am on channel 501 - Sky News and want to then browse through the progam listings of other channels I have to keep pressing up or down til I get to a channel like 101 - BBC One. I know I can first zap to the channel and press EPG but wouldn't it be possible to enter the channel number and then the Vix EPG goes to the channel listings?

Another question is whether or not an option can be added so that we can change channels with number input from the remote when it is in timeshift mode.

You can skip through the EPG quicker using the number 2 and 8 on you're remote similar to the channel up and down on the sky remote. Hope that helps you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

judge
17-10-12, 10:04
You can also press 0 to jump to the first channel in your bouquet.