PDA

View Full Version : Sat positioner not storing new adjustments

unknown
10-09-10, 22:42
The sat postioner PLUGIN doesn't seem to store my fine tune adjustments and just goes back to were it was. Using USALS which has picked nearly all satellites but 26e and 40e need adjustments which I cant seem to store, I had the same issues with VIX.

However DreamElite allowed to make corrections with sat positioner. Motorized dish on Tuner A, nothing on B.

Any ideas?

grtmoby
10-09-10, 22:48
after u fine tune go down again to sat position and click on green button

unknown
10-09-10, 22:54
Yes I know it doesnt save. You think it has anything to do me using preloaded channel settings rather than scanning channels my self? Where can I find my motor setting on ftp....

grtmoby
10-09-10, 22:55
no not at all
i just load my channels

can u please write down how u do it step by step.

ok, what about changing ur lon and lat a bit might b ur dish is not perfectly aligned.

SLOTH
10-09-10, 23:35
maybe the eastern end of the arc ...is slightly off ! so when its gets that way on it starts to go out of alignnment ?
just an idea
Sloth

unknown
10-09-10, 23:48
To make this clear all the other satellite work, just 26/40east do not.

@Sloth what is "the eastern of the arc" ?

@grtmoby - the normal procedure, enter coordinates and load up channels and most satalies work automatically. However I get no signal 26east, tried :
MENU ---> SETUP -----> Service searching -----> Positioner setup
Then edit using positioner fine movement and then goto positioner stoage (1) and hit green button. When I exit it says "zap back to service before positioner setup? yes or no
Then I exit back to the channel and it just moves back to its original position.

But I will try different coordinates.