PDA

View Full Version : What should be open

chrisal
13-10-12, 10:50
Hi all Having just completed installing cccam 2.3.0 and being able to watch my sly card on my vu im wondering if anything else should be open on other sats thro that cam or should i be doing something else.I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.Cant seem to find how to's any where.Newbie starting out Cheers

basilyoung
13-10-12, 11:20
if you can access other sats, there are loads of FTA channels rangeing from Music, News and feeds

Larry-G
13-10-12, 11:24
a sky uk card will only allow you to decrypt channels transmitted on 28.2 east, to view pay channels on other satellites you must have a subscription to those channels in the same way as you have to sky uk, as pointed out above there are many hundreds of FTA channels to view however.

chrisal
13-10-12, 11:55
ok thanks guys thought cccam would be something like diablo where u had to put keys in and open a package

Larry-G
13-10-12, 11:57
you can do a lot with CCcam but on this forum we can't nor wont help when it comes to accessing illegally obtained pay tv channels. you will have to google for that.

basilyoung
13-10-12, 12:04
you can use "hard cams" like the diablo on the unit as well ( thats if your unit has a cam slot )

chrisal
13-10-12, 12:41
Understand guys thanks, looking round looks difficult for newbie