PDA

View Full Version : I must be a bit slow

johndigital
12-10-12, 21:15
does the 102e need an image?
Downloaded latest firmware via internet. Do I need to flash box, cant login to box via ip address, so cant find cccam, I am lost and cant find any answers.
bought from forum sponsor.
anybody?:confused:

johndigital
12-10-12, 23:14
okay put on patch via usb found cccam
what do i put where, used to using dcc

Sicilian
13-10-12, 05:21
This is not a linux box, you do not use DCC, read the stickies ;) http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?21068-Ferguson-Ariva-softcam-guides-see-how-easy-they-are-to-use!

johndigital
13-10-12, 07:01
:thumbsup: i have, thats how i got as far as i did, will look again, cheers

johndigital
14-10-12, 21:53
created file in notepad, saved as necessary in folder flash config, allshares.dat, put usb in front slot chose usb, flash config, allshares.dat, start and just sits there saying do not remove usb?
stuck or am I missing something

Gonzo
15-10-12, 05:23
Easiest way is to either setup in network settings or web interface. Just go to IP address of your receiver in your browser ;)

johndigital
16-10-12, 08:28
going up for sale, give up, thought could use like dreambox/technomate, but cant suss it. hohum.

johndigital
26-10-12, 20:29
hahahaha cant believe it, left it and went back to it and its up and running, I was very slow.:eek:

pac2000
22-11-12, 00:56
For The Setup Of NewCamd Just Enter The IP Address Of The Box Into A Browser Window... Then Select The Module Tab... And Enter The URL(Address), Port Number, Username(Login) And Password And Tick The Auto Connect Box... Just That I Was Trying For Over An Hour Trying To Use The allshares.dat File Via USB Stick... And When I Logged In Onto The Web Interface, I Noticed That All The Information Was There, But The Auto Connect Box Wasn't Ticked... As Soon As I Ticked It, The Box Descrambled The Channels... I've Posted This In Case Anyone Else Has The Same Problem...