09-10-12, 21:32
Hello

Im having a problem where my autotimers are not showing in the EPG any more

any assistance?

thanks

s31teg
10-10-12, 21:38
any help

normal timers are showing up just when there generated from the autotimer there now showing in the epg, although they do still record

basilyoung
10-10-12, 22:48
so the required recordings are happening ok then ?

Rob van der Does
11-10-12, 05:10
Timers are known not to show in EPG if the name/description of a timer doesn't match the actual name/description 100%. Using autotimer that can easily be the case, but this also happens for 'normal' timers if the name/description has/have been changed.

s31teg
11-10-12, 11:17
so the required recordings are happening ok then ?

yeah there working fine

Timers are known not to show in EPG if the name/description of a timer doesn't match the actual name/description 100%. Using autotimer that can easily be the case, but this also happens for 'normal' timers if the name/description has/have been changed.

thanks for this, i guess its up to the plugin creator to fix this, but i have tried removing the auto timer then adding it again but it still does not show

Rob van der Does
11-10-12, 11:39

thanks for this, i guess its up to the plugin creator to fix this, but i have tried removing the auto timer then adding it again but it still does not show
There's nothing to fix for the plugin-author; it's normal E2-behaviour. And don't forget: it's only cosmetic.

s31teg
11-10-12, 17:38
yeah i know its only cosmetic but its only started happening since i moved to this auto bouquet

il have a play around with some of the bouquet names to see if the '-' break them

thanks

Rob van der Does
11-10-12, 17:51
yeah i know its only cosmetic but its only started happening since i moved to this auto bouquet

No, this is a general problem.

Stanman
11-10-12, 21:29
Are you talking about Larzairs plugin, if so timers are showing fine here on three boxes, Ultimo, DUo and ET5K,

s31teg
11-10-12, 21:44
Are you talking about Larzairs plugin, if so timers are showing fine here on three boxes, Ultimo, DUo and ET5K,

yeah i am, thats weird, to be honest i broke my box before by trying to install and airplay plugin

ill do a full reinstall tomorrow and see where it is

cheers for the heads up

Rob van der Does
11-10-12, 21:51
Yes they normally do and this problem has nothing to do with the 'origin' of the services. Only if the EPG-data has changed between the time the timer was established and the moment you look at the EPG, a timer will not show (but still work fine).

Stanman
11-10-12, 21:53
probably worded my post poorly but that is what I was saying the clock icon shows in single and graphical EPG