PDA

View Full Version : View recording on another box

Wizard55
08-10-12, 18:06
Hi I have a vu UNO and xtrend and would like to view recordings from my xtrend on my UNO. Both boxes are running vix. I have mounted xtrend box as a mont point but can't find anywhere to view recordings.

Thanks for all help.

Larry-G
08-10-12, 18:14
Hi I have a vu UNO and xtrend and would like to view recordings from my xtrend on my UNO. Both boxes are running vix. I have mounted xtrend box as a mont point but can't find anywhere to view recordings.

Thanks for all help.

If it has mounted properly, when in the file list ( media player ) press the yellow button and you should be able to navigate to the mounted drive from there.

Wizard55
08-10-12, 18:21
Thanks should I change the mount point name to something other than /media/hdd as I will have 2 mount points with same name ...

Larry-G
08-10-12, 18:23
Thanks should I change the mount point name to something other than /media/hdd as I will have 2 mount points with same name ...

no i would not worry about it as long as you know which is which and it's easy enough to change when needed, although i have mine named unu, duo, ultimo, twin, N.A.S on the various boxes