PDA

View Full Version : Twin-oe stuck on Booting.......

renwich
05-10-12, 17:12
Havn't used the twin in a while but I thought I'd try the new VIX image, I thought I'd flashed the bootloader as per the intructions, then flashed the image, but now the box is stuck on scrolling Booting.... on the display.

also on the TV is shws the OpenVix logo , occasionally and at no regualr interval the Opevix logo will go off the screen then come back on.

anyone suggest how-to fix this

this is an example of the bootlog anyone know the correct serial settings

btju9pFyv0d;]upxʁ]uxʁ
]uxʁq]uʁa]uʁu]uxʁ]uf9`xb
{y_=c9f9
`xⱍtj]u<rxʁY{y_=c9f9`x
bPNeeQf9`x
bP{Ne=c9f9`x

]u<xʁ}]u<xʁ}{y_=c9f9`8`
{y_=c9f9`8`9f9`
b
P`u9pFyv0d;]u\xʁh]u\xʁah]u\xʁah]єu\xʁah]u\xʁ
h]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]`ʁq]u\xʁh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁah]
u\xʁ\xʁph]u\xʁah]u\xʁah]u\xʁh]u\xʁah]u\xʁ
ah]єu\xʁqh]u\xʁh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁ
h]u\xʁah]єu\xʁxʁh]u\xʁah]u\xʁah]u\xʁah]u\x
h]u\xʁah]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁ
qh]u\xʁah]u\xʁh]u\xu\xʁah]u\xʁh]u\xʁah]u\
xʁah]u\xʁah]u\xʁh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]u\xʁqh]u\x
h]u\xʁ1qh]u\xʁah]u\xʁah]u\xʁxʁch]u\xʁch]u\
xʁh]u\xʁch]u\xʁch]u\xʁsh]u\xʁ

Sicilian
05-10-12, 17:14
Flash bootloader from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Bootloaders/TM-TWIN-OE/

On reboot repeatedly press exit for 20 seconds.
Turn off.
Repeat bootloader flash, then flash image.

renwich
05-10-12, 17:33
In my defence no where does it say "don't use the buttons on the remote control during this process", when I used the buttons on top of the receiver it worked

Sicilian
05-10-12, 17:43
In my defence no where does it say "don't use the buttons on the remote control during this process", when I used the buttons on top of the receiver it worked

LOL, you pressed exit on remote?

renwich
05-10-12, 17:44
not that I'm admitting to lol

Sicilian
05-10-12, 17:45

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

pooface
05-10-12, 18:35
And we thought the instructions were idiot proof :D Even Sicilian has tested them and said they were fine :lol3:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sicilian
05-10-12, 18:51
And we thought the instructions were idiot proof :D Even Sicilian has tested them and said they were fine :lol3:

OI! :eek: :finger:

renwich
05-10-12, 19:15
I think the instructions need a slight edit just in case lol

wiz569
05-10-12, 19:53

lolololol :D

digidude
05-10-12, 19:59

thats brill lol :))

Maxwell
05-10-12, 22:57

Only until a better idiot comes along :D:D:D:D

Stanman
06-10-12, 14:43
Fortunately don,t have a twin so can,t put it to the test:D:D

peteresp
29-03-14, 15:00
hi guys have the same problem tried to update bootloader now all i get is booting scrolling across screen and linux starting on tv carried out as .>Flash bootloader from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/en...rs/TM-TWIN-OE/

On reboot repeatedly press exit for 20 seconds.
Turn off.
Repeat bootloader flash

no go stuck on sooting what have or havnt i done ?

peteresp

Maxwell
29-03-14, 15:11
did you flash with the image after the bootloader ?

peteresp
29-03-14, 20:39
hi maxwell i didnt install bootloader just keeps saying booting left it for 2/3 hours just says booting but nothing happening may i have buggered the box ? been having problems trying to flash anyway so i thought i would update boot loader
is there anyway back from here ?

abu baniaz
29-03-14, 20:57
Please flash just the bootloader.

Maxwell
29-03-14, 22:51
hi maxwell i didnt install bootloader just keeps saying booting left it for 2/3 hours just says booting but nothing happening may i have buggered the box ? been having problems trying to flash anyway so i thought i would update boot loader
is there anyway back from here ?
this makes no sense, in your first post you state that you flashed the bootloader twice and now in this post you say you didn't :confused::confused::confused: