PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Cross epg update channel

Scrote
03-10-12, 19:51
What is the name of the channel that updates. It used to be hip hop. How do I set this up. Does anyone know what transponder this is on.?

Regards

Scrote:confused:

Larry-G
04-10-12, 05:42
What is the name of the channel that updates. It used to be hip hop. How do I set this up. Does anyone know what transponder this is on.?

Regards

Scrote:confused:

There is no need for you to do any thing, CrossEPG - OpenTV will automatically jump to the required channel when downloading the EPG data.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

banie01
04-10-12, 09:32
There is no need for you to do any thing, CrossEPG - OpenTV will automatically jump to the required channel when downloading the EPG data.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For some reason on my set up it no longer does.
When I try to update via CrossEPG OpenTV, none of the OpenTV options for 28.2e work for me, yet the 13e Sky Italia option does.
When I try and update my 28.2e epg,(Using the either the 28.2 or 28.4 options) the process times out and when I exit CrossEPG I get a ''channel not found'' message

This has been the case now for @ a month for me.
I assumed it was an issue with using an older image as I am currently using VIX2.4.213 due to needing an OE3.0 version of PVMC(My most used plug in) before I update and stick with the 3.0 image.
I have tried opkg update/upgrade too with no change in the issue for me.