PDA

View Full Version : Interactive channels/Transponders - Sky Sports Match Choice, etc on 28.2e.

djdyna123
03-10-12, 07:31
Morning all.

Does anyone know the transponders used for interactive channels like Sky Sports Match Choice etc? I'm sure I deleted all my un-named channels assuming they were duplicated of other channels. Thankyou!

rossi2000
03-10-12, 07:35
you should have a separate bouquet in your channelists for interactive.

djdyna123
04-10-12, 10:58
Had to scan 3 separate transponders, although really the 8 match choice matches from last nights champs league were only actually on the 1 transponder. Although I found something odd, Match Choice 4 (FC Porto match) was displayed in 4:3, not 16:9, very strange indeed! ....Also added the BBC interactive channels too.

discuit
05-10-12, 14:15
I can never find the NFL Red zone. Anyone know the freq for that?

bushiee
14-10-12, 03:08
Can anyone tell me how I pick up these channels when I do a scan with my et5000hd box ? because if i load sgtflipflops e2 bouquets they are all there but if I do a fresh scan and use my own bouquets it removes the sgtflipflop ones when I receive files from dbox (dreamboxedit) It says "all files are loaded but with errors. errors in user bouquets.xxxxx.tvfile(s) (TV):69" then it says these files have been cleaned up and removes them. then when i try and search for them in the service list they are not listed.