PDA

View Full Version : Merging Mr.mister with other Bouquets.

constant
02-10-12, 16:54
Hello to everyone reading this.
Im new to the enigma world and as the title suggests, I have The latest Mr.Mister 28.2 Bouquet and I love it! I want to merge a Hotbird 13E bouquet as I recently installed a second dish. I know Mr.Mister already has a Multibouquet posted but i dont want to bloat the system with unwanted/unused bouquets and also like to have the latest updated 28.2 Bouquet (since his multibouquet isnt updated).
My questions: How can I merge them successfully without messing up the Bouquets, which files should i merge and which ones I shouldnt touch :confused: ?
My questions could be dumb but i really dont wanna mess the sweat setup i have now just want to upgrade it.
Thanks in advance.

im85288
02-10-12, 17:16
Hi Mate, Have a look at the following thread:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?411-How-to-copy-and-paste-bouquets-from-different-settings-packs

constant
02-10-12, 17:31
Thanks, i will check that thread out.

Maxwell
02-10-12, 18:14
easier just to load up the multisat bouquet into DBE and delete the unwanted sats

twol
02-10-12, 19:15
I do this regularly with Mr Mister 28E and a 19.2E bouquet, and all I do is copy my latest updated lamedb for both 28 & 19.2 from the box to Mr Mister bouquet and then using DBE open Mr Mister bouquet & then import in your case the 13E bouquet - then save & transfer to the box

constant
02-10-12, 22:17
Thanks guys it was easier than I thought, managed to merge different Bouquets to get the Services that i wanted. If anyone needs an updated 13E & 28.2E specific Bouquet let me know :)

Maxwell
02-10-12, 22:35
Thanks guys it was easier than I thought, managed to merge different Bouquets to get the Services that i wanted. If anyone needs an updated 13E & 28.2E specific Bouquet let me know :)

Feel free to post it in the Enigma2 settings section

constant
03-10-12, 02:02
Will post it right away, thanks for the help :)