PDA

View Full Version : How to handle bouquet multi satellite in dreambox edit???

zerma
02-10-12, 03:58
Hi everybody!

I got a little problem with my receiver.
I uploaded the vhannibal bouquet for hotbird. I like it, well organized...
But since, I can't access the nilesat 7w channel...they are in grey and my tuner configuration do not allow me to select anything else than hot bird!!!

How can I do to get all those channels working? Do I need to add also a channel list for nilesat? If yes, do you know where I can get it? Cause vhannibal do not have one.

Thanks to all!

zerma
02-10-12, 04:01
I found a post summarizing the same! Except I got a Xtrend not a VU.

"Hi Guys

Need your help. Newbie with the VU+duo.

I have just bought a VUplus duo and have installed blackhole in the flash. I am located in the Dubai and I have two satellites 13E Hotbird & 7W Nilesat. Initially, I got first time setting wizard and I did tune the two satellites using SIMPLE setting Diseqc A/B in tuner A. Everything was fine.

Now, I wanted to try the various settings via the Black hole Green Panel through the BH Addons Manager but I could not find both the satellites, so I decided to download the Vhannibal E2 settings Hot Bird 8 March. Now the HB 13E is fine.

Then I went back to service searching - tuner configuration and tried to set up tone B for satellite 7W but I could not do so.

Please can someone assist for to find the First time installation wizard where I can tune in or searching any satellites I want OR using the Vhannibal E2 Hotbird setting and manually tune to 7W. Or if any one knows of Settings for 13E & 7W).

Any suggestion/assistance will be highly appreciated."

Larry-G
02-10-12, 05:05
I found a post summarizing the same! Except I got a Xtrend not a VU.

"Hi Guys

Need your help. Newbie with the VU+duo.

I have just bought a VUplus duo and have installed blackhole in the flash. I am located in the Dubai and I have two satellites 13E Hotbird & 7W Nilesat. Initially, I got first time setting wizard and I did tune the two satellites using SIMPLE setting Diseqc A/B in tuner A. Everything was fine.

Now, I wanted to try the various settings via the Black hole Green Panel through the BH Addons Manager but I could not find both the satellites, so I decided to download the Vhannibal E2 settings Hot Bird 8 March. Now the HB 13E is fine.

Then I went back to service searching - tuner configuration and tried to set up tone B for satellite 7W but I could not do so.

Please can someone assist for to find the First time installation wizard where I can tune in or searching any satellites I want OR using the Vhannibal E2 Hotbird setting and manually tune to 7W. Or if any one knows of Settings for 13E & 7W).

Any suggestion/assistance will be highly appreciated."

It's the same procedure for all enigma2 powered receivers. Basically update your satellites.xml file with one that contains the transponders for all of the satellite locations you wish to receive. I would go into more detail but present I am using a mobile phone to connect to the forum, which is not best suited to typing log detailed posts.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
02-10-12, 19:48
Am using the very latest Vhannobals and can get fox movies panorama etc here. I would check your tuner configuration

zerma
03-10-12, 13:14
But which Vhannibals Stan?
I took the 13E only as I didn't found the 7W. So my tuner configuration changed and DO NOT LET ME THE CHOICE TO CHANGE THE SATELLITE!
That was quite shock to me to see that a simple bouquet could impact you tuner config!

Am using the very latest Vhannobals and can get fox movies panorama etc here. I would check your tuner configuration

zerma
03-10-12, 15:21
But which Vhannibals Stan?
I took the 13E only as I didn't found the 7W. So my tuner configuration changed and DO NOT LET ME THE CHOICE TO CHANGE THE SATELLITE!
That was quite shock to me to see that a simple bouquet could impact you tuner config!

Well, i downloaded the full motor file from vhannibal and deleted the sattelite I don't need...Now it's perfect...
Expect dreamboxedit is stucked into one particular bouquet "top italia" and i cannot edit the bouquet section...any idea?

Stanman
03-10-12, 22:29
For Vhannibals I use dreamset to edit it as DBE is veru slow and takes bit of time to move around in.

Give it a try.

I am using the very latest set posted by Pheonix in the Vhannibal section with three boquuets for 28.2E