PDA

View Full Version : tuner not working on vix image

dunk1964
01-10-12, 19:21
display saying dish is moving but just sticks and never moves to next sat then crashes. tuner set to usals positioner:confused:

Stanman
01-10-12, 19:24
Have you made any changes, if not recheck settings and cables as a first step.

dunk1964
01-10-12, 19:44
no changes have been made, downloaded settings for multi sat but dish not moving. sceen saying dish moving but does not. what are the best settings file say for 28.2 - 0.8w to download

Stanman
01-10-12, 19:46
Have you just set up the vix image and settings? if so double check your lat and long.

As for best settings, thats very subjective and I use Vhannibals ones.

Sicilian
01-10-12, 19:48
This will not be down to the ViX image, you have setup something wrong somewhere, backtrack on what you've done.

dunk1964
01-10-12, 20:07
thanks guy i will check everything

paul362
03-10-12, 08:29
last night @ around 9:30 pm with my Ultimo when recording two different channels and watching another dish moving (motor on tuner A) then a black screen and nothing showing even within the recordings that had previously been made (could not view anything just black screen !) rebooted E2 and still nor picture ? so hard reboot and then back to normal ! this has never happened before yesterday and i was watching a recording @ the time when it occurred, the screen on the recorded program just froze so i exited the recording to find the dish moving icon the as above all black ?? I did update earlier las evening to build 343 so maybe something wrong there.????

I will post this in the ULTIMO section as well.

sargie
04-10-12, 13:04
I have the same problem as the op which i have posted about elsewere it's nice to see im not on my own. There is obviously an issue here ive had my twin since before launch as a beta tester and ive never had a problem with the motor before. I also get the icon appear and the dish does not move. I have had to set it up for fixed dish for now. Ive done a reflash,factory reset etc to no avail.