PDA

View Full Version : VU Ultimo LCD pico images

audiofever
01-10-12, 12:42
Hi guys,

Have a few questions i hope you can help with:

1.) For some reason i dont have any lcd pico images of the channels i am watching. I have a VU+ Ultimo running enigma2 and have checked in the LCD_picon folder and there are lots of png images with the lcd picons on they just dont show up on the lcd screen at the front of the box. I have also enabled them in the display settings but they still dont show :( Can anyone advise me of how to enable these?

2.)I want to add the 'youtube' plugin but cant see this option in the 'extensions' section of the plugins area.

3.) I want to ftp into the box but the FTP keeps saying incorrect password when i try. I have got a brandf new box and to my kowledge never set a pasdsword on this. I keep seeing threads advising to log in via 'telnet' and change this... Can anyone explain to me how to 'telnet' into a box and what the exact code to set a passworsd on the box would be so that i can use FTP?

Any help much appreciated guys.

thanks much

Mike

Huevos
01-10-12, 15:48
2) extensions -> newtube
3) FTP username: root, password: dreambox. If that doesn't work just leave the password blank. Depends on the image.

rossi2000
01-10-12, 16:46
1) menu / setup / system / display settings and set "show picons" to "yes"