PDA

View Full Version : Technomate TM-800TWIN OR VU DUO????

acsnaz
01-10-12, 07:33
Hi
Just wondering on ppls thoughts of Technomate TM800Twin.
I had the Technomate TM800HD & all I had was problems. At the end I just binned it. What a complete waste of money.... I was wondering the £10 saving is it really worth it? Is the new Technomate TM800 TWIN any good, or is it the same as the TM800HD.

Stanman
01-10-12, 19:50
I would say go for the DUO or even better the ET9200.

If you can wait the DUO2 is a very nice looking box but not ETA as yet but Gigablue are due to release a twin tuner this week and thats also very nice and good feedback for their current single tuner rang so worth a look:thumbsup:

Sicilian
01-10-12, 19:58
I would say go for the DUO or even better the ET9200.

If you can wait the DUO2 is a very nice looking box but not ETA as yet but Gigablue are due to release a twin tuner this week and thats also very nice and good feedback for their current single tuner rang so worth a look:thumbsup:

ET9200 is discontinued and whats wrong with the Twin now drivers and image are released? :confused:

pooface
01-10-12, 20:24
ET9200 is discontinued and whats wrong with the Twin now drivers and image are released? :confused:

tbh, I have hardly had any problems with the twin. Comparing it to the ultimo, apart from the vfd and the 3 tuners compared to 2, I don't think it's that bad at all... Especially considering price difference between the 2. Only having the twin a few weeks, I can't compare fully, but so far it's staying up well as a good box...

Larry-G
02-10-12, 05:18
tbh, I have hardly had any problems with the twin. Comparing it to the ultimo, apart from the vfd and the 3 tuners compared to 2, I don't think it's that bad at all... Especially considering price difference between the 2. Only having the twin a few weeks, I can't compare fully, but so far it's staying up well as a good box...

Yup same here. Now that the image is releases there is really nothing stopping people going for the twin. I know I have only had mine for just under a fortnight but it's every bit as good as my duo in every day use.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

irishchris
02-10-12, 08:38
having had a duo in past and having had twin now fir last few months i find the two almost even in comparison. the twin has come on a long way recently and now with vix behind it it is well worth a look.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

acsnaz
19-10-12, 19:19
Thanks for the response
I will try the TM800 Twin....

Sicilian
20-10-12, 07:47
Thanks for the response
I will try the TM800 Twin....

Dont forget this http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12662-%A35-discount-off-any-satellite-receiver-we-stock-to-forum-members-only!