PDA

View Full Version : New at feedhunting

asaradlon
30-09-12, 16:34
Hallo
I am interesting to start feedhunting and i would like someone who knows about to give me some advise
I have a good dish and a dreambox 800HD PVR i can see free channels but i want some more
I would like to start hunt feeds and search for BISS keys and other encrypt feeds and break them
Can someone give me some advise about where to start and what hardware i ll need to make it work
Any relevant link,book and knowledge about the hardware and software i need to do that would be usefull
thanks

basilyoung
30-09-12, 16:48
I dont think the DB800 can feed hunt @ 4.2.2, which is where the good stuff used to be, ( hav,nt feed hunted for some years myself ) you could look here for feeds though

http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef

Stanman
30-09-12, 16:50
Hallo
I am interesting to start feedhunting and i would like someone who knows about to give me some advise
I have a good dish and a dreambox 800HD PVR i can see free channels but i want some more
I would like to start hunt feeds and search for BISS keys and other encrypt feeds and break them
Can someone give me some advise about where to start and what hardware i ll need to make it work
Any relevant link,book and knowledge about the hardware and software i need to do that would be usefull
thanks

Good first post!!, perhaps a re read of the rules may help for the future.

basilyoung
30-09-12, 17:02
must learn to read post correctly :sofahide:

thanks Stan

asaradlon
30-09-12, 17:30
well i am sorry if i violent the rules, just asking for advises ...
if that was illegal i am sorry again , any help thought would be welcome
thanks

Stanman
30-09-12, 20:52
well i am sorry if i violent the rules, just asking for advises ...
if that was illegal i am sorry again , any help thought would be welcome
thanks

Help with what?

We do not allow cardsharing talk, BISS keys or anyother way of obtaining subscription service without a valid card of your own.

We will help and offer advise on how to set up your own card and motor but nothing that extends to any of the above.