PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best EPG for DE 1.3.3F BH

Alanp
09-09-10, 08:47
Whats the best EPG for DE 1.3.3F BH image and which epg server is best mine never seems to fully populate with the program info. Are there some plugins I need to use Thanks Alan

Sicilian
09-09-10, 09:27
Whats the best EPG for DE 1.3.3F BH image and which epg server is best mine never seems to fully populate with the program info. Are there some plugins I need to use Thanks Alan

Why dont you try the VIX Team image, the EPG is loads better! Newer drivers, newer Enigma2!

Alanp
09-09-10, 10:07
Why dont you try the VIX Team image, the EPG is loads better! Newer drivers, newer Enigma2!

I did try the VIX team Image but I could'nt get Cccam 2.1.4 to work sarch my posts I think i was close dissapointed it did'nt work looks nice any help with this appreciated Thanks Alan

Sicilian
09-09-10, 10:08
Save your current CCcam.cfg, it should work fine installed from our plugin feed, then enable in softcam manager.

Alanp
09-09-10, 10:32
Ok will try again but will back up what I have now first before when i tried i only had 2 Cccam files in etc but no cccam.cfg is this correct Thanks Alan

Sicilian
09-09-10, 10:44
Ok will try again but will back up what I have now first before when i tried i only had 2 Cccam files in etc but no cccam.cfg is this correct Thanks Alan

Thats why CCcam wouldn't work then. You need to create your own CCcam.cfg and FTP to /etc