PDA

View Full Version : DReamelite Questions and issues

unknown
08-09-10, 18:03
I have the latest image. But I can't seem to uninstall plugin which I installed. For example VLC.

Other issues:
Media player sometimes sound dosent work sometimes it does ( completely random)
Cant fast foward, pause

Is there a emu for 39e without fasusto?

Everything else is good.

Sicilian
09-09-10, 05:31
Try a newer image like the VIX image, is has a newer version of enigma2 and newer drivers, also many media player bugs have been fixed.

unknown
09-09-10, 20:33
Well am sort of settled wit this image. The VIX image looked good but I remeber I had the problem of the picture noting fitting with the my screen, about 2 inchs couldnt been (seen of the left). Am sure I could have easily resolve that.

I cant even the test other images with Barry Allen. It installs but once I try to boot the alternative image the it just boot my defualt image and disappears from the plugin menu!

mark_hopley
09-09-10, 23:46
Dream elite have closed so there will be no more updates to their images and their server is finished as far as plugins are concerned. R u sure you are commenting on the vix image or do u mean the vti image? I have swapped from the dream elite to the new vix images and am very impressed with it.

koyote_0942
09-09-10, 23:57
Well am sort of settled wit this image. The VIX image looked good but I remeber I had the problem of the picture noting fitting with the my screen, about 2 inchs couldnt been (seen of the left). Am sure I could have easily resolve that.

I cant even the test other images with Barry Allen. It installs but once I try to boot the alternative image the it just boot my defualt image and disappears from the plugin menu!

barry allen works with vti imagen in flash(remember to update softwere before installing barry allen),once you install barry allen v- 5.1.35 not only have to restart gui, should be complete restart