PDA

View Full Version : Recording Start and End Timer Issues

jfk
29-09-12, 12:00
I have this issues when using add timer to record a programme, the start time is less than 5 minutes and end time is about more than 5 minutes for all the programmes.

It there any way I can correct it to be exact time, apart from doing it manually for every recording or timer? I have done full re flash with no joy. Any help will be appreciated.

Larry-G
29-09-12, 12:04
The reason it has this buffer is to compensate for slight over runs and changes in the schedule, you'd likely find that if it kicked in exactly on the hour or the expected start time and ended at the exact end time shown, you would be missing chunks from most recordings.

dfdream
29-09-12, 12:10
If you go into settings and recordings settings change the margin before and after record to 0. Then you can adjust indivdual programs that tend to over run when you are creating the recording.

I have this issues when using add timer to record a programme, the start time is less than 5 minutes and end time is about more than 5 minutes for all the programmes.

It there any way I can correct it to be exact time, apart from doing it manually for every recording or timer? I have done full re flash with no joy. Any help will be appreciated.

jfk
29-09-12, 12:49
If you go into settings and recordings settings change the margin before and after record to 0. Then you can adjust indivdual programs that tend to over run when you are creating the recording.

Its work fine as you suggested.thanks

Larry-G
29-09-12, 13:03
Its work fine as you suggested.thanks

keep a close eye on your recordings as you may start to loose chunks from the beginning and end.

Stanman
29-09-12, 13:53
imho far better to leave the padding in especially on the ultimo and you have 3 tuners as often I find programmes need it