PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Box ON every morning.

dymebox
29-09-12, 08:43
I put my Duo in standby every night, but every morning it is switched on.

At first I thought I had a problem with power manager, as I usually set it to restart and then go in to standby in the early hours. But I disabled this and I still have the same problem.

I have attached the logs - it looks like it's crashing, and it looks like it might be something to do with the Auto Bouquets plugin?

I'm running 3.0 build 294.

Larry-G
29-09-12, 08:52
There was a problem with one of the earlier builds although i cant remember the exact built number, where the autobouquet plugin would launch then crash once it had completed it's scan via the auto schedule feature, This was fixed however in a later build. I would suggest you update to a newer build and see if it's still happening as i cant say i have noticed it my self in any of the later builds.

Rob van der Does
29-09-12, 09:00
The crash is indeed related to AB. Which version are you using: the one from the feeds or from this forum?

dymebox
29-09-12, 10:33
The crash is indeed related to AB. Which version are you using: the one from the feeds or from this forum?

Originally from the feeds, I think. But updated to the latest one in the AB thread the other day. The crash was happening before updating AB to.

Rob van der Does
29-09-12, 11:12
Originally from the feeds, I think. But updated to the latest one in the AB thread the other day.
The 2 don't mix. So make sure to de-install one before installing the other.

dymebox
29-09-12, 12:03
The 2 don't mix. So make sure to de-install one before installing the other.

Sorry to be a bit green but, how do I uninstall?

Rob van der Does
29-09-12, 12:06
Pluginbrowser --> red --> Extensions

dymebox
29-09-12, 12:12
Pluginbrowser --> red --> Extensions

Great. Thank you. Will see how it goes over night and report back tomorrow.

Rob van der Does
29-09-12, 12:18
Don't forget to restart Enigma after (de)installing plugins.

dymebox
30-09-12, 08:22
Problem solved. Thanks for the help ;)

boywonder786
04-10-12, 15:28
Hi ave also got this problem my box turns on everymorning,

Ave got rytek uk and bbci ticked in sources and have the epg downloader plugin installed i am not that clued up on all this so i would need very simple instructions

pooface
04-10-12, 18:36
Would really help to post your logs... Have you enabled logs from the setup menu? Then, you can ftp in to the box and upload them, or send them from the box itself...