PDA

View Full Version : Just Installed latest VIX Image Cccam problem

Alanp
08-09-10, 12:37
Just Installed latest VIX Image Cccam problem how do I install Cccam 2.1.4 Please help Thanks Alan

pooface
08-09-10, 13:10
From the plugins menu, press the green button

Alanp
08-09-10, 13:15
I Have done this but all I can see in etc is cccam.channelinfo and cccam.providers but no cfg which cccam do I download Thanks help

Alanp
08-09-10, 13:18
Also if I look at cccam info its empty Thanks Alan

Sicilian
08-09-10, 13:26
You need to create your own CCcam.cfg with notepad and FTP it to /etc

serge
06-11-10, 03:52
Hi

For more than one config file how should they be named?

Thanks

pooface
06-11-10, 08:31
Hi

Thanks

Doesn't matter, as cccam will only read 1 config file. So, if you want more than 1 config file, you'll have to manually change the names when you want them. We do not have any multi configs for cccam in the image. Can I ask though, why you would want this?! Can't see any point in it myself...

silverfox0786
06-11-10, 10:41
AS far as i was aware multi configs was possible you create a master config with all details as CCcam.cfg then you can make a further 4 more withe the broken down data on them naming them CCcam_0.cfg, CCcam_1.cfg, CCcam_2.cfg, CCcam_3.cfg. and then just go to Menu, Setup, Softcam/CI, Ecm Info, setings and select the one at bootom neamed switch config.

maybe i'm wrong and its been taken out in 1.2 have not tested it since

andyblac
06-11-10, 12:10
AS far as i was aware multi configs was possible you create a master config with all details as CCcam.cfg then you can make a further 4 more withe the broken down data on them naming them CCcam_0.cfg, CCcam_1.cfg, CCcam_2.cfg, CCcam_3.cfg. and then just go to Menu, Setup, Softcam/CI, Ecm Info, setings and select the one at bootom neamed switch config.

maybe i'm wrong and its been taken out in 1.2 have not tested it since

not use that, but if it worked in 1.1, then it should work in 1.2

tagteam3283
06-11-10, 12:26
why would anyone need more than one config file?

sonc
06-11-10, 12:52
Hi

Thanks

You can name them CCcam_<anything>.cfg

This works mostly although it does have some issues with crashing the box, as reported here:

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/....green-screen-on-cccam-switch-config (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3040-green-screen-on-cccam-switch-config)

To get to the 'switch' menu, press

blue --> 1 --> menu

silverfox0786
06-11-10, 13:56
more than 1 config is mainly used if you have more than 2 cards and wish to swap them... for eg a sly uk and italia card in the day in both slots and adult card at night to go in slot 1 so you have 2 configs and switch between them