PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Bouquet zap and more

FTS
26-09-12, 16:11
I've just installed the vix image for the et9000 to try it out since the clarketech/xtrend one was a bit messy. It looks clean, good job!

When I go to the guide using the ch+/- it doesn't zap through bouquets using the ch+/-. Is there a way to change this I've tried to find an option but maybe I've missed it?

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses.

One last question, why do we have to enable unstable downloads to access the plugin download feeds?

Thanks in advance.

Larry-G
26-09-12, 16:17
One last question, why do we have to enable unstable downloads to access the plugin download feeds?

Thanks in advance.

Thats only necessary when the image is set to unstable. when the image is set to stable it is not needed.

Sicilian
26-09-12, 16:17
Moved to correct section.

FTS
27-09-12, 14:54
When I go to the guide using the ch+/- it doesn't zap through bouquets using the ch+/-. Is there a way to change this I've tried to find an option but maybe I've missed it?

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses.

Thanks in advance.

Any takers on the remaining two questions?

andyblac
27-09-12, 17:05

there is an option, open tion Channel Selection screen press MENU, just see an option called' Always show Bouquets' and 'Change Bouquets in qucikzap', they should what you want.

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses

no this is your only way.

Rob van der Does
27-09-12, 17:36
But what is the problem with MQB? It has been made for that job.

FTS
27-09-12, 19:30
there is an option, open tion Channel Selection screen press MENU, just see an option called' Always show Bouquets' and 'Change Bouquets in qucikzap', they should what you want.

Sorry but I can only find one of those options, this is what I can find:-

@Rob It's not that's there's anything wrong with MQB since I'm new to the VIX image and you seem to do a lot of integrating I was unsure if you hadn't already included it in a submenu somewhere.

FTS
27-09-12, 21:11
Right I got MQB and assigned all the epg's to the guide button and found the "channel list" functions as expected and the bouquets zap with the ch+/-.

Is there an option to make the "InfoBar VIX EPG" function in the same way as currently pressing ch+/- just brings up the bouquet list?

The reason I ask is because we use both the channel list and VIX EPG style epg's and it is pretty tedious to have to select the bouquet every time.

Another question:- Is it possible to change/add text next to the colour buttons on the InfoBar since removing vix buttons options leaves them blank and if so how?

Thanks in advance

andyblac
27-09-12, 23:16
Sorry but I can only find one of those options, this is what I can find:-

@Rob It's not that's there's anything wrong with MQB since I'm new to the VIX image and you seem to do a lot of integrating I was unsure if you hadn't already included it in a submenu somewhere.

well if you did what i said, you should see them.

1: press up or Down arrows to open Channel Selection Screen
2: press MENU
3: select 'Settings..."
4: you now should these options.

FTS
27-09-12, 23:25
well if you did what i said, you should see them.

1: press up or Down arrows to open Channel Selection Screen
2: press MENU
3: select 'Settings..."
4: you now should these options.

This is what you see then

The bouquet zap works on the channel list now. I'm not sure how it got fixed.

Can you get bouquet zap on the VIX EPG?

Can you add text next to the colour buttons on the InfoBar?

andyblac
28-09-12, 00:24
then you can't be on vix 3.0, please update.

here what you should get.

FTS
28-09-12, 18:26
then you can't be on vix 3.0, please update.

here what you should get.

If I press up/menu/settings this is what I get on vix 3:-

Stanman
28-09-12, 18:27
Do a screeny of menu?Informatiom>about

FTS
28-09-12, 18:29
Just edited last post, upload failed 2 load 2 pics from Xoom.

andyblac
28-09-12, 18:55
If I press up/menu/settings this is what I get on vix 3:-

build 268 is quite old now, i am just uploading build 331, try this when it is up.