PDA

View Full Version : Ct et9000hd openvix 3.0 + tspanel

sat novice
25-09-12, 06:49
Hi

Is the a tspanel that works with openvix 3.0 image as i tried a version but always get an error when going into plugins now ?

thanks

Larry-G
25-09-12, 07:05
Hi

Is the a tspanel that works with openvix 3.0 image as i tried a version but always get an error when going into plugins now ?

thanks

Officially the TSpanel is not compatible with the ViX image. That said the latest version is supposed to work although I have not tried it. What exactly do you need from the panel ? That you can't find manually.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sat novice
25-09-12, 07:09
Hi Just was looking for an easy way to add pluging as the vix plugins dont have much on it Youtube for example

thanks

Larry-G
25-09-12, 07:14
Hi Just was looking for an easy way to add pluging as the vix plugins dont have much on it Youtube for example

thanks

Most plugins can be installed either from the inbuilt feeds or via a quick Google search.

As far as the mytube plugin, there are license restrictions that prevent any receiver but a dreambox using it.

Like I said the newest revision of the panel is supposed to work but I can't claim to know for certain as I personally don't use it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tryharder
27-09-12, 13:47

thanks

This is one that i found works mate...I tried half a dozen without any luck....but this works perfectly....hope it helps..You will need to search for it though..

-tspanel_64_mips32el.ipk

rgds.Tryharder