PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] connecting to network

andrewg
24-09-12, 13:25
been running a duo and solo through tplink homeplugs through bt internet, just had virgin superhub installed , cant get the boxes to connect, tplinks are working as i have connected laptop,do i need to change network settings on boxes, both showing as network connected
when running network test

cheers

andy

andrewg
24-09-12, 14:17
got duo sorted by re-starting network, solo wont confirm nameserver when network test is done

jfk
24-09-12, 18:50
got duo sorted by re-starting network, solo wont confirm nameserver when network test is done

I dont think nameserver needs to be confirm in some cases in order to connect to your local network. I am experiencing the same on my vu ultimol and et9000 and both working fine.

andrewg
24-09-12, 20:20
tried all the usuals, switching off router, re starting network, leaving out homeplugs etc, cant get it workin

s1m0nw
24-09-12, 21:15
What exactly is the problem ur getting?

andrewg
24-09-12, 23:11
changed over from bt to virgin cant get the network on solo to work and pick up the server, sorted the duo i have , homeplug using on solo tested on laptop working ok

Tkr001
24-09-12, 23:42
When you say "pick up the server" what exactly do you mean? Which server? Can you ping the solo?