PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sat service to upload an image to my dm800sehd

tomczusiek
23-09-12, 15:02
Anyone know about any place or person who services dm800 boxes. I have dm800 se hd and had a doesens of images and was not too keen on any of them.

Looking for image, tv guide, cccam, youtube and all common features used on dm.
Please help

Stanman
23-09-12, 15:31
Try the DBUK image, its not to bad. Not many DM owners around these days apart from clone clowns, so not sure if you will get many recommendations.

You could also try Nemesis image as well or have a look here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?184-Dreambox-DM800SE-Images

wiz569
23-09-12, 19:23
Try the DBUK image, its not to bad. Not many DM owners around these days apart from clone clowns, so not sure if you will get many recommendations.

You could also try Nemesis image as well or have a look here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?184-Dreambox-DM800SE-Images

We can't all afford originals but that doesn't make us clowns.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

basilyoung
23-09-12, 19:37
Anyone know about any place or person who services dm800 boxes. I have dm800 se hd and had a doesens of images and was not too keen on any of them.

Looking for image, tv guide, cccam, youtube and all common features used on dm.
Please help

So long as your unit is not a clone, I would use the Nemisis image

Stanman
23-09-12, 20:03
We can't all afford originals but that doesn't make us clowns.

Don't have to buy DM to get orginals, the Gigablue are equally good and are a fraction of the price of the DM;)

wiz569
23-09-12, 22:09
Don't have to buy DM to get orginals, the Gigablue are equally good and are a fraction of the price of the DM;)

Agreed about the price part of that post but it still stands that just because you buy a clone it doesn't make you a clown :p

Larry-G
23-09-12, 22:14
but it still stands that just because you buy a clone it doesn't make you a clown :p

we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

wiz569
23-09-12, 22:25
we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

I am quite sure many of your members some of which you would consider close friends have done/do own clones,

Do you really consider them clowns?

Strange really anyway sorry for dragging this thread off topic :)

Rob van der Does
24-09-12, 06:14
Well, what's in a name?
Anyway: buying a clone does seem silly to me. The only thing you buy is a lot of trouble (if only it were in updating and not bricking a box).

So clown? Maybe not. But silly? Absolutely!

wiz569
24-09-12, 11:14
Well, what's in a name?
Anyway: buying a clone does seem silly to me. The only thing you buy is a lot of trouble (if only it were in updating and not bricking a box).

Well I tell you what,going by the failure rate on vu+ clones I will agree :D

Rob van der Does
24-09-12, 12:31
Well, what's in a name?

Well I tell you what,going by the failure rate on vu+ clones I will agree :D

Even if the failure rate was zero I would still have the same point of view!

Larry-G
24-09-12, 12:34
Even if the failure rate was zero I would still have the same point of view!

Same here. And for those who quote money factors as a reason. I work a minimum wage job for almost 100 hours a week so I'm far from having money to Throw away nut I'd still never consider buying a clone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2