PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Ferguson Ariva 102E Channel List Sly UK

FoofighterUK
21-09-12, 12:56
Hi Guys,

Just got one of these boxes, and whilst quite easy to get up and running, I was wondering if anyone has already got a Channel List for Sly on 28.2 ?

If not then Ill continue with the Channel Editor, which is a bit of a pain, nowhere near DreamBoxEdit !, and post the resulting file to share.

Thanks,

/Foo

Sicilian
22-09-12, 06:24
Moved to the correct section, please do not post in downloads only.

Quick pointer for you to make using the channel list editor easy for you.

After opening you abs file click on Favorite Group to the left > Then Fav Group 1 > Then in the box on the right do a RIGHT CLICK and select EDIT GROUP, you will then get a Favorite Group Edit window, in that window you just add all the channels you want in that group. Makes it loads easier ;) See screenshot, click add button after clicking on the channel, it will then be set to Yes.

Once you setup your favorites you can rename each favorite list on the receiver itself to movies, sports etc....

Look forward to your list :)

honestjohn
25-09-12, 17:20
I've just noticed, that if you right click on the right hand box, you can edit the favorite group name as well...movies, sports etc....

Sicilian
26-09-12, 07:41
I'm actually working on a list too, hopefully release in a few days.

wordup3
04-10-12, 22:00
Dose anyone have any type of channel list yet to try or improve on, as i havent had time to do one yet?
Ive brought a couple of these boxes for family so i dont have one myself to play about with yet, but my family are buggin me to make a channel list.
Other than that, these are great budget boxes with amazing pic quality and very capable recivers.

Joejet
06-10-12, 16:18
Does anyone have a list just can't seem to get mine in order.

Thanks

bassethound
06-10-12, 17:05
Tried making one my self with fav but it never seems to save properly keeps adding channels that i did not wont to my fav lists so frustrating :(

after 3 hours i lost the will to live :smash:

Sicilian
06-10-12, 18:17
Tried making one my self with fav but it never seems to save properly keeps adding channels that i did not wont to my fav lists so frustrating :(

after 3 hours i lost the will to live :smash:

You must be doing something wrong then. I've started work on a list, so far setup a HD channels fav list, no issues here.

I'll try to get a Astra 28.2 list setup early next week.

bassethound
06-10-12, 18:50
Must be me then lol :confused:I got the HD list and was working my way thought the entertainment list saved my work and went back later to do more and somehow the HD list was full of non HD channels:(

Sicilian
06-10-12, 23:37
Must be me then lol :confused:I got the HD list and was working my way thought the entertainment list saved my work and went back later to do more and somehow the HD list was full of non HD channels:(

Had you cliced on fav list you where trying to edit?

wordup3
07-10-12, 21:36
Ok then i think we should all, start putting up files of what we have so far .
Ive just tried to bunch together around a hundred channels in a better order for 28e to start with as this seems easier just to type the channel numbers in where you want them, i havent started with favorites yet,

http://www2.zshare.ma/sc9naatsnezs

paulstoke12
10-10-12, 11:59
Hi i heard that you cant put other peoples channel lists on your boxes thanks

Sicilian
10-10-12, 12:02
Hi i heard that you cant put other peoples channel lists on your boxes thanks

You can but must be from compatible range. i.e. 102E, 102Mini, 202E all can use the same list. Idealy best to use same firmware version, but tbh I just scan, then use the in built sort in alphabetical.

bassethound
10-10-12, 12:06
The channel list from wordup3 worked fine on my 102e as he said there is no fav list included

billboy
11-10-12, 18:51
This is my own that i started,which gave me headaches (and I'm not joking..) anyway i started out just moving everything in the main channel list, but the best way is to
just use fav groups 1 is kids, 2 is movies, 3 is documentaries 4 entertaniment. Then has I said i was getting eye strain, so gave up because it was just the kids box.
The groups I named but they just dont store for some reason.

http://sendspace.com/file/rx72v2

bassethound
11-10-12, 20:10
Thanks for the settings billboy you cant save the fav names whilst editing you have to do this manually once you have uploaded the settings back to the box

merlin77
13-03-13, 02:51
any newer channel lists available? i get the box today so dont want to start on the oldest then redo it etc, thanks :p

dramtulla
23-04-13, 23:24
i used wordup3's list then made fav's for it... still not perfect, but a good start for most. Look forward to someone with patience to finish the list (quick note: sly sport hd2 is missing wont pickup on scan on this for sumreason)
...removed...

dramtulla
24-04-13, 12:58
nvm forgot to grab them from eurobird all chans there now.. will post the better channel file later .. still tryna add blank channels to make the numbers correct on the sat group..