PDA

View Full Version : Resolution not supported

cruisinbeatz
20-09-12, 17:14
Hi all, just bought a few vu solos from here the other day and arrived today, followed the guided to install vix and im having problems, I installed on my duo that I purchased before no problem. I installed the latest CFE 2.0 i think it is from the vu website and installed vix also following the methods from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1148-How-to-flash-your-VU-Solo-with-USB-stick. but when the box comes on again all i get is Resolution not supported on my tv. My tv is a new (2 months old) Samsung 5500 Smart LED TV, it supports my duo no problem. havnt really got any other tvs to try. I tried the solo with the generic software it came with and it loaded up fine, but cant get this to work, anyone have any ideas?

Larry-G
20-09-12, 17:36
what exact image are you trying to use. ( including the build version for example ViX 3.0-294 ).

cruisinbeatz
20-09-12, 18:13
Hi there thanks for the reply, I reflashed it again and it worked, perhaps I didn't wait long enough or the pen drive disconnected. not quite sure but its working.