PDA

View Full Version : Very low volume

cdonnelly
17-09-12, 08:29
Volume levels on tv worked great before I programmed remote control to tv so there was no need for a separate control.

Now yes the control controls volume but it now has to be near 100 on volume to be just ok where before if at was at 100 the whole neighbourhood would have heard it.

Any ideas?

dfdream
17-09-12, 08:48
Its probably that the volume set on the box is really low.
If you log into the web interface (OpenWebif) of the box you will see a slider for the volume control.
Turn down the volume on the TV to where it normally is and move the slider until you have a level of sound you like.

See how that goes...

cdonnelly
17-09-12, 08:50
Is there anyway to even default (unprogram) the remote control back to the way it was?

Rob van der Does
17-09-12, 08:54
Try Press Sequence: <<1 + 6>>, <9>, <9>, <6>

1. Press 1and 6 for three seconds until LED is on.
2. Press <9>, <9>, <6>.
3. This will reverse the RCU into no configuration state

cdonnelly
17-09-12, 08:56
Thanks dfdream, worked a treat. :)

garyblas
17-09-12, 10:12
Hi I trying this method below. But as soon as i move the slider on webif it then resets back to 75 volume, how do i move it and save?

cdonnelly
17-09-12, 16:11
Not sure Gary but I first tried accessing webif on IPAD and slider didnt work so then accessed on macbook using Chrome and volume setting saved where I left it

dfdream
17-09-12, 16:43
I think you click on the slider and then use the keyboard arrows instead of sliding with the mouse. It gives better accuracy too...

Hi I trying this method below. But as soon as i move the slider on webif it then resets back to 75 volume, how do i move it and save?