PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] crossepg opentv epg not downloading

stu_iow
15-09-12, 18:02
For days now, i have noticed i have no EPG data from this coming monday onwards.

I have just tried to do a manual download to see what is happening and its just sitting there saying downloading.
If it does go further with other messages, i get the feeling its just going through the motions rather than downloading the new epg data.

Any idea what it could be.

I am using vix 3 with opentv 28.2 as my source, which is supposed to download everyday at 04:00

Many thanks,
Stuart

micscave
15-09-12, 18:06
This has been happening to me for over a week now also.

cosie
15-09-12, 19:01
I'm on original Vix 3.0 with same epg settings as you guys and it's working for me.maybe it's build related?

Donnie
15-09-12, 19:31
For days now, i have noticed i have no EPG data from this coming monday onwards.

I have just tried to do a manual download to see what is happening and its just sitting there saying downloading.
If it does go further with other messages, i get the feeling its just going through the motions rather than downloading the new epg data.

Any idea what it could be.

I am using vix 3 with opentv 28.2 as my source, which is supposed to download everyday at 04:00

Many thanks,
Stuart

Same here, also not working when shared with other box's

Stanman
15-09-12, 21:42
Have a look in the configure screen of the CEPG to make sure the location is the same as in the EPG settings.

Also might be worth deleteing the current epg.dat file and retrying.