PDA

View Full Version : Update problems

portbhoy
15-09-12, 16:19
Hi folks, last night I updated to the latest Vix build via software update which was good to see because the last couple of updates I have had to do via telnet. Anyway when the box rebooted I had a boot loop (well looked like a boot loop) so I had to reflash with 3.0.204 when everything was up I tried software update again same result a boot loop. Flashed again box connected to nothing and nothing connected to the box apart from lan tried telnet update and again I get a boot loop so had to flash with 3.0.204 and leave. Any ideas?:confused:

Larry-G
15-09-12, 16:25
Hi folks, last night I updated to the latest Vix build via software update which was good to see because the last couple of updates I have had to do via telnet. Anyway when the box rebooted I had a boot loop (well looked like a boot loop) so I had to reflash with 3.0.204 when everything was up I tried software update again same result a boot loop. Flashed again box connected to nothing and nothing connected to the box apart from lan tried telnet update and again I get a boot loop so had to flash with 3.0.204 and leave. Any ideas?:confused:

The latest build ( 282 ) is unstable we are working to get a fix out for this ASAP. For now you can flash the box directly to 268 from the OpenViX download server.

Also In case you did not know, OpenViX now includes the ability to automatically create a full settings and image backup as part of the image update process, this was put in place specifically for this eventuality.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

portbhoy
15-09-12, 18:26
Thanks Pheonix forgot about the download server what a dolt :rolleyes: