PDA

View Full Version : Please Help :S

raj_1
15-09-12, 10:00
Hi all,

I am new to Vu+ and am really lost. I would really appreciate any advice I can get. We got a Vu+ Duo box, with Blackhole image installed. It worked well for a couple of months, and then we encountered two problems:

1) The box does not connect to the internet. The box keeps resetting the nameserver to 0.0.0.0. Everytime I enter the nameselver address into it, the box crashes and restarts. Infact this morning, the box doesn't even seem to have an IP adress anymore!

2) The box doesn't recogise the satellites any more either. In the space of an hour, (the weather has been good) - when I try to configure the turner, the port reads as "nothing connected". Although earlier it seemed to be picking up some sort of signal.

So I am not sure how to sort it out. Would it be best to do a factory reset? or do I need to do a reflash? (Btw, what exactly, is a reflash? - by reading the other posts, I think a reflash has something to do with loading an image??)

Any help you can give, would be much appreciated,
Cheers

Larry-G
15-09-12, 10:15
yes i would recommend you re-flash the image again as it seems that something has become corrupted overtime. if your unsure post back and i'm certain some one will be able to help you.