PDA

View Full Version : Kate Middleton

Maxwell
15-09-12, 07:33
Really dont see what all the fuss is about, no matter who she is its just a young woman doing what hundreds of thousands of other women do on holiday all the time only difference is that she did it privately rather than on some crowded beach and some lowlife was snooping.
I've seen the pics its nothing to get excited about and after all its 2012 not the middle ages.

Stanman
15-09-12, 08:01
Your right nothing much to see really:D

pooface
15-09-12, 11:03
A) I can't see the point of them publicising the pictures ... there's nothing to see
B) As stated above, there's not really much there to see! lol It's not as though they satisfy any fantasies people might have over her ...

basilyoung
15-09-12, 11:31
my view is a little different

I hate the papparzy with a passion, I am not a royalist, but dont have any perticular view about them either

but scumbags that make there private lives public need a good kicking, if any of us took photos of woeman sunbathing topless or other wise, in a private location, we would get hammerd, think its called voyourisum, plain and simple

punisher
15-09-12, 18:21
shoot all the papperazi they just scum.. i know its there job and lively hood and wat not but when you interfere into someone personal life then your jus a frickin ass who needs to be shot... just like the phone hackin scandal these tossers are no different

cypchris
15-09-12, 18:30
Your right nothing much to see really:D

i agree ive seen more breast on a pizza its about as good as the tulisa blowjob for me both = a big FAT 0