PDA

View Full Version : vix team image, what to do ?

jjp2701
07-09-10, 09:05
i have downloaded the vix team image, now planning toi put this on my vu+duo box, at the moment i am running the latest vti image with the latest official drivers, now i want to try this image, do i just reflash over the vti image, or do i do something else first before i reflash, this, help needed please, dont want to break my box

grtmoby
07-09-10, 09:15
well u just reflash over the vti, but it is always a good idea to backup ur settings and config files if u have any.

enjoy it m8 :D

bobonthejob
07-09-10, 09:27
take a backup ....:D

But you wont want to go back...the VIX image is pretty good.

Im sure you can take a backup of the whole image including settings using the nfi flash backup plugin.

jjp2701
07-09-10, 09:54
i have installed this but dont no where the download panel is and were cccam is to install, and how to install, help please

grtmoby
07-09-10, 09:58
the download panel can be found under plugins. and u can install cccam from softcam manager (out of memory as i am at work now :)

jjp2701
07-09-10, 10:10
the download panel can be found under plugins. and u can install cccam from softcam manager (out of memory as i am at work now :)

thanks m8, now looking for the latest channel list, cant find it, i need a uk motor sat list, closest to me i am in manchester, uk

bobonthejob
07-09-10, 10:17
Just look in the enigma2 settings section.. Pleanty of channel lists to chose from there.

jjp2701
07-09-10, 10:23
got my channel list on now, catseyes, looks quite a good image, now a things things more and this image will impress me, i need a cccam info stuff like hops and time, by a press of a button, is there one on a skin that i can use, or some other way, and 2, epg i have pressed the cool epg button, and it is all blank, how do i get it to work please

pooface
07-09-10, 10:36
got my channel list on now, catseyes, looks quite a good image, now a things things more and this image will impress me, i need a cccam info stuff like hops and time, by a press of a button, is there one on a skin that i can use, or some other way, and 2, epg i have pressed the cool epg button, and it is all blank, how do i get it to work please

cccam info is displayed by pressing the ok button twice. Or, if you go in to the vu+ hd settings menu, you can choose the skin settings (I think it is), and choose the option to only show second info bar (which is the cccam info). It shows all info such as where the card is being read, number of hops, provider etc, but does not show you the ecm time, as that is a problem with cccam in oe 1.6 images. As mentioned, there is a workaround, but it causes image slowdowns and problems...