PDA

View Full Version : Vu plus duo new software flashing issue

kirupa29
10-09-12, 14:16
I have vu duo plus receiver for 1 year I installed the blackhole image 1.7.2. it was running fine but suddenly It was stucked I tried to re installed it just starting and loding sign on the corner for longtime. not booting up. then I tried put original image up to 4.7 version working fine. but its not support to install third party software blackhole like that. but I installed the boot loader as well. but it couldn't work up.. I don't know what happen why is not allow to flash it even I try to flash it basic version of blackhole image its not working.. plssssss help me.. what I want to do... thanks

Donnie
10-09-12, 14:44
Make sure you remove all other USB devices before you flash, also worth making sure the CFE update has worked. No harm it loading that again.

kirupa29
11-09-12, 11:47
thanks for ur reply ..i tried to remove usb and installed it giving same problem.. how do i know the bootloder update it or not? i installed th boot loader via usb its said finish and re start it.. but i dont know what i do..

kirupa29
11-09-12, 11:50
thanks for ur reply
i installed remove usb and everything but stll have a same problem.. how do i know that bootloder update it or not? how can i find out.. thanks

Larry-G
11-09-12, 11:52
on the duo you should see a prompt on the VFD of the receiver during the flashing process ( this is the same for a image and a bootloader flash ). when complete you will see another prompt asking you to remove the USB stick abd reboot the receiver.