PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys just bought a new vu+ duo and recieved it! Which image should I go for?

samad
06-09-10, 22:05
I did search the forums, and I saw a thread about "which image do you use".

I just recieved my vu+ duo.

I need to run cccam for HD channels.

Which is the best image you guys would suggest. Some have said dream elite and some the other one.

Can you guys please tell me with a link to the image site so I can go and download.

Anything else I need to know since it is the first time I am going to be flashing it.

before i have only used dreambox products and this is first time i am going to be using vu+ duo.

samad
06-09-10, 22:08
I just saw this one:

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2056-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-05-09-2010-Discussion

VIX team vu duo.

Should I go for this one?

And do I flash it by copying it on a USB key? Any page with instrucs.

Somone said that I need to have the latest drivers before flashing the VIX image? what does that mean.

Someone please help me out, as I am going to be playing with it in about 30minutes time from now on.

grtmoby
06-09-10, 22:20
go for it m8
it has it all in it :D

SLOTH
06-09-10, 22:55
as Grt says go for it .top image
Sloth

samad
06-09-10, 23:09
what about the latest drivers? someone said I need to have the latest drivers, whats that about.

grtmoby
06-09-10, 23:16
the vix image already has it

samad
07-09-10, 01:29
Thanks and installed :D

battlestar42
10-01-13, 11:31
just want to know before i buy i want to record programmes have only single tuner i dont know weather to buy the vu uno or the vu solo from world of satelite can any one tell me which is best reciever thanks oh and is vix image better than black hole

Stanman
10-01-13, 22:33
Two different boxes but the better of the two is the UNO.

faster processor, VFD etc.

As for which is a better image, obviously I am biased and would say VIX but it takes a matter of minutes to flash so try both and settle on one that YOU like.