PDA

View Full Version : Cams

roystheboy
06-09-12, 19:32
Hello I gpt some Cams that I dont use anymore has anybody got any use for them and what are they worth cheers

Stanman
06-09-12, 21:18
You need to list up what they are before people can say if they have value and what it is.

roystheboy
07-09-12, 09:07
hi I really dont know if they are worth anything ,here goes Matrix Cam -Dragon Cam -Aston Cam -Magic Cam .and cards two Dragon cards three
Prussian Galaxy cards Titanium card M11 card four open platform cards the ones with a face of a guy on and two gold cards ,hope that helps would anybody like them take care

Larry-G
07-09-12, 09:58
sadly there not really worth much any more as they cant open any thing without a valid sub, got a collection of around 40 cams and 60 plus cards of various types here my self.

ebay may be your best bet but prices go up and down and you may get as little as a few pounds per cam / card.

roystheboy
07-09-12, 10:20
that would be fine I just want to get rid of them I am geting to old for messing around with that stuff anymore I would just rather switch on and watch LOL thanks anyway cheers

Larry-G
07-09-12, 10:33
that would be fine I just want to get rid of them I am geting to old for messing around with that stuff anymore I would just rather switch on and watch LOL thanks anyway cheers

LOL i know the feeling. had the dragon cam since day one and i paid well in excess of £200 for it. I now have 5 versions in my collection along with 3 versions of the magic cam and 6 versions of the aston cam ( all different hardware or firmware versions as i'm a proper satellite nerd )

roystheboy
07-09-12, 11:29
LOL good for you mate I was like that I loved it but really cant be bothered with all those cams and cards now ,I got to pay for what I get now LOL never mind cheers nice to chat with you take care