PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] HDD not selectable for recording since update

Minstrel
04-09-12, 18:27
Since updating VIX this afternoon my internal hard drive is not available as an option for a recording location. It will only allow me to select a USB pen drive that is connected. The hard drive can however be selected if I wish to save the EPG data onto it.

Can anybody advise on how to resolve this?

Rob van der Does
04-09-12, 18:30
Does the folder '/movie' exist? If not, just create it.

Larry-G
04-09-12, 18:31
Since updating VIX this afternoon my internal hard drive is not available as an option for a recording location. It will only allow me to select a USB pen drive that is connected. The hard drive can however be selected if I wish to save the EPG data onto it.

Can anybody advise on how to resolve this?

check your mount points and make sure that the HDD and USB stick have not swapped with each other.

Minstrel
04-09-12, 19:19
check your mount points and make sure that the HDD and USB stick have not swapped with each other.

That was the problem. Thanks guys :)

Larry-G
04-09-12, 19:20
That was the problem. Thanks guys :)

if this happens again, for example after a reboot. please enable Debug logs and submit them to us from the time of the mount points swapping, so that we can try to track down your problem.

garryboy
06-09-12, 11:37

This happened to me also after update.

I thought I'd lost all my recordings. Thought the wife was gonna kill me lol

Just swapped then back and all sorted.

Rob van der Does
06-09-12, 11:57
Thought the wife was gonna kill me lol.
Please tell her never to do that: it won't fix the problem for her (at least not this problem) :p