PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox 9000 idiots guide to free gifts

thekaver
02-09-12, 09:30
hi guys,

im a complete and utter newbie to all this.

im looking at buying the spiderbox 9000hd for the free gifts i hear about.

But with being a complete newbie i dont know were to start. Could any one be so kind to inbox me a step by step guide, as well as any needed links, ect.

thanks rybo

judge
02-09-12, 09:33
I'd start by re-reading the forum rules.

wullboy
02-09-12, 09:40
i would use google to find out what you are looking for m8, do a bit of reading first, as you may well buy something else once you understand a wee bit more about sat boxes, you may well end up going for a linux box rather that a non linux box, ??

thekaver
02-09-12, 09:41
sorry have i done something wrong already. il have a read now

thekaver
02-09-12, 09:43
i did say inbox me info or guides instead of posting in the forum. is that what you meant buddy
?

wullboy
02-09-12, 09:46
no not really m8, we are not allowed to give any help when asking for information about trying to get services without paying for a subscription, but you will get lots of help on how to configure any box do decide to buy, cheers....

Mandanddeb
02-09-12, 10:03
For a newb as you put it the spiderbox is perfect for learning mate then advance to a Linux box there are plenty of guides around, the best guide I could find when starting out was on satpimps google this mate and you will be away in no time anymore help you may need about g@ft inbox me and I'll help in anyway I can pal :thumbsup: